Some of my favorite quotes about liberals:
- “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.” -William F. Buckley Jr.
- “Liberals seem to assume that, if you don’t believe in their particular political solutions, then you don’t really care about the people that they claim to want to help.” -Thomas Sowell
- “Enraging liberals is simply one of the more enjoyable side effects of my wisdom.” -Rush Limbaugh
- “How come liberals never admit that they’re liberal? They’ve now come up with a new word called ‘progressive,’ which I thought was an insurance company but apparently it’s a label.” -Marco Rubio
- “Conservatives divide the world in terms of good and evil while liberals do it in terms of the rich and poor.” -Dennis Prager
- “The liberals think government exists to fix what’s wrong with America. They find fault with our Constitution, our economic model and our core values. We disagree with the premise of their argument. We believe there’s nothing wrong with America that an extra dose of freedom won’t cure.” -Rick Perry
- “I think that liberals need to grow up.” -Fareed Zakaria
- “I think wealthy conservatives are busy investing in profit and job creation and enterprise, and wealthy liberals, many of them either from the media industry themselves or from – they recognize the value of communications and are more ready to put money into a less profitable enterprise, namely the media.” -Karl Rove
- “You can play golf with liberals, be neighbors with them, go out to dinner. I just don’t want them in power.” -Sean Hannity
- “Usually the nonsense liberals spout is kind of cute, but in wartime their instinctive idiocy is life-threatening.” – Ann Coulter
- “As usual the Liberals offer a mixture of sound and original ideas. Unfortunately none of the sound ideas is original and none of the original ideas is sound.” -Harold MacMillan
Comments from everyone are appreciated, but I would love for some self-proclaimed liberals to defend themselves. That is if you’re willing to admit you’re liberal.